Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

one pnp significantly faster

chrisnorem

Why would one PNP bag fill an drain much faster on 2016 23 LSV? Using the wake maker custom bags. The hard tanks filled at about the same rate.

Or possibly something in the fittings or lines as a partial block... The fitting coming out of the hard tank is glued in and may have excess glue partially blocking the flow. Good luck in troubleshooting!

On May 22, 2016 at 9:42 PM, teamerickson said:

PNP fill line valve for the bag open?

Since it happened to me and I'm assuming you, how come no one admits to that, I know at least one of these posts on rear bag vent overflowing or filling slowly or both is attributable to the handle turned cross to valve( factory sends that way).  had to be those misleading labeled handles until you really read it.  I'm sure somebody after reading our valve comments has gone and checked that and either they still don't read it right or they turned handle to working and their not admitting it, or all of these problems have another common cause, I doubt it, their back filling from the sac to hard drain only!

Edited by granddaddy55
  • 2 weeks later...

I had the same issue last year and the dealer changed on of the pumps. Could have been clogged but it was just as easy for the dealer to replace. 

You could visually see that one was pushing about half of the volume out of the drain. 

Edited by Socalbu

My dealer said they noticed same exact thing on their 25 LSV demo.  Starboard rear PNP filling and draining slower.  They think it a plumbing issue.  They will tear it apart, figure it out, and let me know.