Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Gotta have a Wakesetter

Headhunter 2317

Hang in there Mdude - they just have pylon envy... :)

LOL. Good one! That's going in the memory bank for sure. :)

Actually this is classic pylon envy.

post-23-1153428179.jpg

It's ok Mdude...Don't let them bully you like that....I'm old school too...funny thing is my boat doesn't look old, sound old or feel old. I mean, it seems like just yesterday when I was bringing her home from the dealership....except I don't have a boat payment anymore. Tongue.gif

Playing a little Devil's advocate ? I 've heard someone mention more than once how nice a new W/S would be... Whistling.gif

Sure it would but that's a tough decision when it just sits next to the houseboat all weekend anyway :lol:

Plus, I don't need a big boat payment.

Last night I went through my Malibu DVD's and decided that the boat I want is the 2004 23LSV Wakesetter with the Illusion Tower. I had forgotten how much fun it was to watch the Eye Candy portions of those DVD's.

We'll see how I feel at the end of the season.

Last night I went through my Malibu DVD's and decided that the boat I want is the 2004 23LSV Wakesetter with the Illusion Tower. I had forgotten how much fun it was to watch the Eye Candy portions of those DVD's.

We'll see how I feel at the end of the season.

If you can afford it go with the 05 to get the ballast below the floor in the rear.

Also if you are going to surf I would find an of with a power wedge if it was available.

Headhunter, just order a fully loaded 07, that will really pi$$ off the ex. You know you want too.... just pull the trigger. Crazy.gif

Come on HH...while you were losing half the estate to the scorned woman, did you lose your common sense and good judgement as well? Just say no to the dark side!!!

Come on HH...while you were losing half the estate to the scorned woman, did you lose your common sense and good judgement as well? Just say no to the dark side!!!

Don't listen to the madness. You know these guys use their towers to hang towels and vests from them? Crazy.gif

I have not quite bought into the Surfing thing. Launching over a huge wake is my preference. I was watching the surfing from the bow of Ken's boat. It just seems a little slow moving. Maybe that was the 15 or so Tecates I had in me......

I have not quite bought into the Surfing thing. Launching over a huge wake is my preference. I was watching the surfing from the bow of Ken's boat. It just seems a little slow moving. Maybe that was the 15 or so Tecates I had in me......

I didn't buy into it at first either, but after moving to a lake and having the lake be too rough to wakeboard on weekend afternoons, surfing has become an addiction!

It's ok Mdude...Don't let them bully you like that....I'm old school too...funny thing is my boat doesn't look old, sound old or feel old. I mean, it seems like just yesterday when I was bringing her home from the dealership....except I don't have a boat payment anymore. Tongue.gif

DITTO! Keep those wave making monsters out west!