Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

What cord?

bsacc

What's the name of the cord that has all the little pins?? There are 3 ports to plug in, USB, 3.5mm aux and...this one?!  What's it called? I need a new one to plug into an iPhone 6. The longer the better preferrably. Any suggestions on where to get one?

2014 MXZ 22 

Edited by bsacc

I think you mean Ipodec2, which has the lightning connector.  @ConnollyCrew posted this contact a while back for Patrick Industries.  Joelle's direct number is 574 970 8335. I called and ordered one a month ago.  $46 with shipping.  I then bought a six foot extension cable on Amazon for $32.  The brand is Cable Jive.  I have the cable running from the block box to under the phone cradle coming up under the dash.

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 10/10/2016 at 8:21 AM, Setter2016 said:

So does the new cord from Patrick Industries work or is it better to use Rockform BT Tongle (sorry, I think that is what its called)?

I ordered the Ipodec2 and it works perfectly.  The bluetooth on my Wetsounds EQ crapped out so this was the next best option.