Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Where's the best place to store the Table in a 22 MXZ

04 VLX WINDERMERE UK

At the moment have left the table in the garage, as it dose not seam to store to well anywhere on the boat? We have Plug and Play in the rear lockers, with Amps etc, behind the observers seat.

Where are they meant to be stored or where to 22 MXZ normally keep them on the boat?

It was our first full day on the lake with our new to us MXZ which went very well. With our only issues where to store the table, so no issues at all really! Really pleased with the Bu.

thanks in advance.

They are supposed to be stored in the rear locker, it stands up beside the engine block off plate on the passenger side and is secured with a bungie.

Edited by oldjeep

Mine stays in the garage but the spot for it is probably in the port side locker, up against the engine devider. There should be a plastic slot on the floor and a rubber bungee at the top rear of the engine side of locker. I put some duct tape around the table mount to make it large enough for a bearing buddy to slip on and stay put. That way the sharp edge won't cut a ballast bag. I don't have an MXZ so yours could be different. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, isellacuras said:

Mine stays in the garage but the spot for it is probably in the port side locker, up against the engine devider. There should be a plastic slot on the floor and a rubber bungee at the top rear of the engine side of locker. I put some duct tape around the table mount to make it large enough for a bearing buddy to slip on and stay put. That way the sharp edge won't cut a ballast bag. I don't have an MXZ so yours could be different. 

Smart idea, would be nice if they included a cap to cover the table mount.  Mine is also now in the garage after 2 seasons of being in the boat compartment and never used.  Always had to be careful tossing the inflatable SUP in the compartment so it wouldn't scrape along the table mount.

That makes complete sense, the piece of black channel is in the rear locker, I do not think I have seen the hooks but will have another look now. Yes will have to cover the centre mount, to protect the ballast sack.

Many thanks.

24 minutes ago, isellacuras said:

Like the Acura man I thought the channel edges were too sharp at the corners so I took a sander to them.

I have 1100 piggy backed in my LSV... there is room... but bag would be fuller when table is out... I have never used the table.. so it sits in storage :)