Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New order which Color?

Barefooter25

i need help deciding on order my new Malibu VTX but we are at a road block.  Please vote on what option is best looking Red or Blue?  Any opinions on options to include or delete are also needed so please help us decide.  

Thank in advance...

malibu?set=prodID[20VTX16],scheme[P],vie

OR

malibu?set=prodID[20VTX16],scheme[P],vie

• Like 1
ahopkins22LSV

Both are very nice but I would go with option two for sure. Vapor blue is so awesome out on the water! And paired with some black and charcoal flake like you have it's even better. I am biased though :biggrin:

First world problems i know.  Thank you all for your opinions, this will help me for sure.  Who knew how stressful this is? :Frustrated:

You asked about options.   Suggest you spend time looking at IXFE "looking for help with the next IXFE boat design".   He spent countless hours looking at color combinations and options.   Go to page 11 for his final options list.  I found this very valuable in making my selections.   

Vote Blue as well.  Since my boat is going to be Dark Blue.  Bias as well...  Good luck!  

• Like 2
8 hours ago, ORMailbuboater said:

You asked about options.   Suggest you spend time looking at IXFE "looking for help with the next IXFE boat design".   He spent countless hours looking at color combinations and options.   Go to page 11 for his final options list.  I found this very valuable in making my selections.   

Vote Blue as well.  Since my boat is going to be Dark Blue.  Bias as well...  Good luck!  

Speaking of page 11, they are not marked by page # anymore are they? I like the red by the way.

Go vapor and you won't regret it. And use silver flake.incredible combination

took delivery of mine yesterday and everybody were stoping saying color is crazy. First time it happened and it is my fourth boat. 

Edited by smooky
  • Like 1