Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

09 response Electrical/switch Advice... Hot water shower and Radio Help

mwfillmore

i put a hot water shower in my 09 response lxi.  Everything is installed and works great.  When I hook the pump up to the battery.  I was waiting on my new right side mux to show up before I did the electrical.

to those who have experience...

should I run the shower through the MUX switch as Aux?

if I should... Then any information as to How would be extremely helpful  I've looked at the fuse panel and didn't see anything labeled auxiliary

Or or is it better just to put a toggle switch off to the side?

Radio

The radio is controlled by a remote from the drivers seat.  At some point I'm sure it was through the MUX.  Should I try and put it back through the MUX now that it is working? Or should I leave it as it is.  It currently doesn't bother me.  I wish the remote was a little different but it works fine.

Edited by mwfillmore