Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Help with flag holder.

ConnollyCrew

I would like to add a flag holder to my 15 LSV. I do not have the G4 tower so I presume it's the G3? Can someone pls educate me on what is the best way to fab this?

I would like to fly a 3X5 flag off the tower btw. 

Thanks in advance

Edited by ConnollyCrew

I have a 8, 10 and 12yr old flag holder. They work great, but it's hard to get them out early cold Saturday morning. Most the time we're first to the lake and don't need a flag so ether way works. 

I'm not sure what your tower looks like but I ski with some Canadians every now and then when they come down for their summer vacation.  They use a flag pole and some bungees.  I would suggest some of these.

Nite Ize Gear Tie Assortment Bag - 8 Units https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EYC1VA8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_S4cjxb3SCTAHV

they make them from3-64 inches

home depot sells them as "gear ties"  or "twist and stay"

Edited by mwfillmore
6 minutes ago, mwfillmore said:

I'm not sure what your tower looks like but I ski with some Canadians every now and then when they come down for their summer vacation.  They use a flag pole and some bungees.  I would suggest some of these.

Nite Ize Gear Tie Assortment Bag - 8 Units https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EYC1VA8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_S4cjxb3SCTAHV

they make them from3-64 inches

home depot sells them as "gear ties"  or "twist and stay"

Interesting. I've skied some Canadians who use those gear ties to keep their rope coiled up when it's being stored.