Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

help with Clarion stereo

foiler1

Hello, stereo gurus. I just installed a new Clarion m303 in my pontoon. It sounds pretty good with Rockford amp and speakers. Here is my problem. I can only pair up three phones with Bluetooth. I just got the new Galaxy s7 and cant pair because it is full with my old phone, wifes and sons phone. I don't know how to clear them out. There is nothing in the directions and cant find anything online. Does anyone know how to do this?

I believe you have to go into the system set up mode and go to BT Mode.  Once there I believe there is a Delete BT choice.  You can you use the volume knob to select the number you want to delete and then press and hold the knob.  That should do it.

Found this online....

DELETE (BT mode)
1. Rotate the [VOLUME] knob to choose
the paired mobile phone name from the
pairing list.
2. Press and hold the [VOLUME] knob to
confirm.
DISCONNECT (BT mode)
Disconnect currently connected mobilephone.
1. Rotate the [VOLUME] knob, mobile
phone displays are currently connected.2. Press and hold the [VOLUME] knob to
disconnect. 

I sat in there for 30 minutes yeaterday trying to find Bluetooth mode and couldn't find it! My wife couldn't figure it out either. does anyone have this unit that can give me detailed information?

never mind, I figured it out. You have to press the adj button then turn the knob. One would thing that the instructions would say that.