Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu Parts?

BBeakley

Anyone know where you can order Malibu parts online? My dealer is 180 miles south and like a lot of things, I don't want to pay for the 3rd part markup (i.e. Tsunami pumps for $99 that also sell from Atwood for $39) etc...

If not I'll try to convince the dealer to ship it to my house since I won't be down that way for a few weeks.

Thanks!

and if you can't get the part elsewhere (like I just had to get older seat sliders from the dealer), not sure why you would have to convince him to ship to your house. My dealer always has the factory drop ship the parts to me, one less thing for them to have to deal with.

Skidim was the first place I went this morning but they only have Faria and Teleflex unfortunately. None of the Medallion servo jobbies like we have. I called the dealer and left a message to get me a quote. Hopefully the sticker shock is bearable...

Thanks for the tips!!

Can't help you with Boat pieces but I am a Indmar dealer. Anything for your engine I will sell to any MalibuCrew Member at 15% over cost. Will ship UPS anywhere in the States.

Bob McMahon

McMahon Auto Diesel

Kennett, MO

Edited by Sunset_Bob
Skidim was the first place I went this morning but they only have Faria and Teleflex unfortunately. None of the Medallion servo jobbies like we have. I called the dealer and left a message to get me a quote. Hopefully the sticker shock is bearable...

Thanks for the tips!!

Which part do you need? The paddle wheel or something in the dash?

Which part do you need? The paddle wheel or something in the dash?

I have voltage on the pins at the plug behind the dash but the servo doesn't initialize or display speed while underway so I'm assuming it's the actual gauge itself in the dash. Mine has standard pitot tubes, not a paddle wheel.

$95 but only 3 days to ship from Malibu and I'm the proud owner of a (hopefully) functional speedo. It initializes now when the key is turned on but I haven't gotten it out on the water to test yet.

I kept looking on the web for a possible aftermarket supplier but couldn't find one. I guess some parts will remain dealer only. Oh well, I can spring for a new speedo if it only breaks once every 5 years (boat is an '01).