Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

pylon extensions for wakeboarding

John M

Could anyone provide some input? Is there a weight limit of any sort? My son who wants the pylon weighs 130 lbs. Thanks.

John

Could anyone provide some input? Is there a weight limit of any sort? My son who wants the pylon weighs 130 lbs. Thanks.

John

I don't know what the weight limits are but we used to have a Skylon 2 piece that worked pretty good.. My buddy, who is around 270lbs, used it all the time and never had a problem with it..

I have a BI polished two piece we used for 1/2 a season before I bought my RLXi with the tower. The only caution is not to pull up anyone at more than a 45 degree angle (to the port or starboard) off the back of the boat. Typically, the extended pylon is attached to the bow of the boat by a cable assembly.

Mine has been sitting in my closet for two years collecting dust. If you are interested, I'll sell it cheap. I don't have a use for it now that I have the tower. Like I said, we only used it for about two months before we bought the new boat.

PM me if interested.