Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Walk through speaker cubby issues

KeepingupwiththeJones

image.jpeg.117bb2ebcb60b927adf967ab70d31

So the speaker spot for the walk through speakers has a gap the goes to no where accessible. My 4 year old has managed to fill both sides with toys over our first two trips out. Anyone run into this problem yet? What's the best way to get to that spot?

image.jpeg

Edited by KeepingupwiththeJones
  • Like 1

Never had that happen before, but I think I know where those toys disappeared to.

If you remove the outside combing pads you'll find what you're looking for.  They are held on by three 7/16 nuts accessible from inside (i.e. under the helm and under the glove box).  

• Like 1
5 hours ago, saxton15 said:

Yep loosen those up and you can get access to it.  My wife dropped her iphone in there.  

of all places for it to go... lol I would be heated if that happened to me. 

39 minutes ago, mountaineerhill said:

of all places for it to go... lol I would be heated if that happened to me. 

She realized it after I had finished covering it up for the night.  And after the rain began.