Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

LSV without heater

surfdude

if you get on a group buy you can get all you need for less than $500 IIRC.  I wouldn't do less than a 3 outlet on any boat and all mine are pull out hot tubes.  I just wish I could find 3" hose that is plastic wire lined rather than metal, once the kids step on them a few times they're hard to retract.  Any ways here's a decent install video to give you some ideas.  

I helped a buddy install a 3 vent heater in his 23' Vride (similar to your LSV). Rather than installing it under the driver's dash, we put it under one of the seats behind the driver. Closer to the engine so water supply hoses are easier to get there & easier to winterize later. We installed 3 hot tubes too. Two of them are in the seat base so everyone in the main sitting area has easy access to them. The third one was installed in the combing pad so it is accessible to the driver underneath the throttle... again, very easy access.

Good luck!

Edited by Bill_AirJunky

I didn't have the factory install our A22 heater.  I hated the idea of the pullouts in the dash.  We went with a 3 port and had the dealer install it.  Two pullout tubes in the observer seat base and one tube pointing towards the driver in the wrap around of the observer seat base.  We bought our '15 LSV without the heater as well.  We have the LS3.  The dealer is installing two pullouts under the wakeview seat behind the driver and one under the dash for the driver.  I would ask the dealer if they will help you out.  They should be pretty happy to help a guy who just spent what your boat cost.