Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2012 VTX Service Manual

I have a 2012 VTX with a 350 Monsoon. I live about 1100km from the nearest Malibu dealer. I am trying to find a Service/ Maintenance manual so I don't have to keep making this trip. All I can find online is the Operation Manual. Can any one help?

I have tried downloading it from Indmars site, but it just says "page no longer available". This other link you sent should be a great help. Thank-you. 

Cool.  One thing to note on your 2012 - make sure that the boat has been checked for the waterpump recall if your engine serial number is in the range.  You should be able to contact Indmar to find out if the check has been done.

SB2013-1
Water Circulating Pump Replacement on Certain 2012 Model 5.7L Engines
Engines Affected: 21012 Model 5.7L Engines with Serial Numbers from 170158 to 172350

Edited by oldjeep