Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Post your Spring Cleaning Photos

Bozboat

8 hours ago, Bozboat said:

Washed, waxed, cleaned, and conditioned.  Connected the hose and she started on 1/2 a crank.  

Location says Texas....I'm not sure why it ever got put away!

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
On April 11, 2016 at 0:20 PM, Michigan boarder said:

Nice!  Can we see one of that shiny new interior with the matching jumpseat?

Here you go, jump seat photo:

F1CDB619-7D56-4902-9A92-04CFEAF0C769_zps

• Like 1

Very nice! I will be skiing the same boat tomorrow morning! It will be my first run behind the 99 SS lxi this year. I love the ski wake. It needs a new interior but I don't think it will be seeing one soon. 

Technically it is still spring and finally got around to the first detail of the year.  Surgery grounded me for the first part of the season so the boat has not been in the water yet.

-  Washed with Babes boat bubbles

-  Waxed with Maguire's marine wax

-  2nd wax / sealant with Quickie Sauce

-  Vinyl cleaned with Babes Seat Cleaner

-  Vinyl conditioned with Babes Seat Saver

-  Boat vacuumed with the Milwaukee portable vacuum (discover here and worked great).

Ready for the season to start and hopefully the surgeon gives the OK on Tuesday.

20160612_172754_zpswpt1rgzz.jpg

• Like 1

Got our 2005 VLX waxed, summerized, new trailer tires, and serviced all the oil bath hubs.  Hopefully ready for another trouble-free season on the water!  She still shines like a mirror! 

-- Mike

20160612_161209.thumb.jpg.6c5e1d4cacd623