Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Wakeboard set up (intermediate)

Romiluz

Hello everyone

I am intermediate wakeboarder (W2W , 180's, grabs)

for now i am riding the LF watson hybrid 2014 + LF harley bindings.

the boots are all tears and i must change it.
i saw thinking about changing the whole set up or just buy new boots.

what is your opinion ? the watson hybrid 2014 is good enough before the next summer ? (want to advance in wakeboard) or should i change the set up ? 

i thougt about 2015 watson bindings (now in sale)

what is your suggestion ?

I have 2012 LF watson hybrid ltd with 2015 ronix one with brain frame and love the combo.  IMHO,  The board you have is a very good one and the ronix ones are the best boots I've ever worn in my short 7 years of riding. I've had CWB seven ot, team hyper lite ct, and now the ronix one. No comparison. The Ronix one is very confortable and can be molded to fit your foot with hot water or hair dryer and is a medium flex binding that gives you comfort and good board control... No sloppy feeling and little or o flex at the board connection, which translates Ito good board control.  Best of luck with your search!