Sign in to follow this  
king_kong

Domed Numbers Phone #?

king_kong

I had my numbers over nighted so i could have them before i left for vacation, and they where supost to be here last friday. well they never should up and they never showed up while i was gone all week either. so its been over a week and no numbers, also there web site has expierd so i cant get there number to call off there web site so does any one have there # off hand?

tgaugh
I had my numbers over nighted so i could have them before i left for vacation, and they where supost to be here last friday. well they never should up and they never showed up while i was gone all week either. so its been over a week and no numbers, also there web site has expierd so i cant get there number to call off there web site so does any one have there # off hand?

Use 480 829 0895. But I can tell you that the 06 chain link were unavailable as they were waiting on supplies. If that's what you are waiting for. My order on the 11th will not be fulfilled until Tuesday at the earliest.

king_kong

Use 480 829 0895. But I can tell you that the 06 chain link were unavailable as they were waiting on supplies. If that's what you are waiting for. My order on the 11th will not be fulfilled until Tuesday at the earliest.

i am waiting for the 06 chain link. but if thats what they told u i under stand what the hold up is, but when i placd my order on on the 5th they diddnt say any thing and id think they could call and let you kno that your order isnt going to be there.

tgaugh

This is my second set from them and they have been great to work with. Just give them a call to see what's up and ensure your delay is due to the same thing. You never know your order could be lost. You placed it on the internet or over the phone? I'd call and check in.

king_kong

i made my order by internet and confirmed it by phone but ill go ahead and call and check and see