Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Cleaning g3 tower

Does anyone have input how how to clean what I'm guessing is what I would say is probably like "chrome rust" off of the white texture paint on these towers? It's black and looks very similar to brake dusts but with the texture on the tower and being that it it is small crevices, I can't think of a good way to get in there! Sorry if this has already been asked. I couldn't find anything. 

2014 23lsv

Kevin

9 minutes ago, oldjeep said:

Car washing brush works fine on mine. I've also got a white tower.

Might be a dumb question but did you actually take it to a car wash or just use a cleaner spray and the brush?

Use dish soap on my black G3 and a soft bristled brush when the bugs get too thick. I might sound like a fan boy of the 303 prodiuct line, but it has cut down on my upkeep considerably on the black crinkle finish on the G3. I bet it would work even better for you on your white tower as the white doesn't hide too many sins. My biggest concern on the black was that it might grey out or show wax streaks if I got sloppy waxing. The 303 keeps the bugs, wax and UV damage to a minimum and best of all you can use it on any surface to protect it.