Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Golf cart/ 4-wheeler mod ideas

ac88926

The wife and I have recently purchased a lake house and we are moving in in a few weeks. There is about a 100yd walk from the garage to the dock. I was wanting to get myself a golf cart or 4-wheeler to carry all our boards/cooler/junk to the dock on. Yes, I am lazy and don't wanna make 3-4 trips. Thought about getting a golf cart or 4-wheeler and putting a wakeboard rack on it to hold boards and other stuff. Wanted to check in with the crew to see if anyone else has any ideas or other toys that I haven't considered yet that may be better options. 

We have a golf cart and love it, the rear seat folds down to make a flat storage area.  Depending on if you have a use for it a lawn tractor could be a good option with a trailer for gear and people, plus then you could cut your grass. 

52 minutes ago, 2014Skier said:

We have a golf cart and love it, the rear seat folds down to make a flat storage area.  Depending on if you have a use for it a lawn tractor could be a good option with a trailer for gear and people, plus then you could cut your grass. 

Funny you mention that. I used to live in a waterfront condo on Sammamish near Seattle. The condo was like 100 yards up the hill from the docks. At some point a buddy brought over a lawn tractor that one of his customers had run over a stump with. The blade & deck were trashed. So we removed it. About all we ever did with it from that point on was haul our crap down to the boat with it. It wasn't very fast but pulled the load without a problem.

Picture007.jpg