Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Restoration For Older Malibus

I'm putting all you folks that can't afford a new boat on to Eddie White. I needed a new floor in my '91 Sunsetter eurof3 and Atlanta Inboard told me about Eddie. He works at Malibu in Loudon TN and has a first class repair business on the side. I took my boat to him and in 3 weeks he replaced the entire floor, all carpet, chrome rub rail, steering and throttle linkage, added mooring cleats, and as long as he was in there he threw in a new bildge pump and chrome cup holders. All for 5k cash. Now I have a new 'bu w/ that cool old school look, and I'm all about old school! Happy boating!

Speaking of restoring the old...

anyone know where i might be able to find some (original) replacement stickers for my 1986 Skier?

the old graphics are... well... gone.

I've looked at the Dealer website, but it looks like they only have new logos.

anything?

Speaking of restoring the old...

anyone know where i might be able to find some (original) replacement stickers for my 1986 Skier?

the old graphics are... well... gone.

I've looked at the Dealer website, but it looks like they only have new logos.

anything?

Start calling around to different dealers and see if someone has some collecting dust on a back shelf

Big Dubya,

That you Matt? If so, good to see you on the site, I'm sure someone will help you find the emblems eventually.

Jeremy

Big Dubya,

That you Matt? If so, good to see you on the site, I'm sure someone will help you find the emblems eventually.

Jeremy

yep,

smee

thanks for pointing me at this forum... already getting some good leads on lakes!

we'll have to work on getting Gary out on the water more often too.

-Matt Dubya

I second that motion. Lets see'em. =)

Like to oblige, but i'm new here and don't seem to be able to attach.