Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New "to us" Malibu owners!

NFD24

I like the color scheme, I was debating orange flake but stayed "traditional" on my boat this time around; maybe next time I'll go with the flake.

You're going to have a ton of fun in that boat...

Barefoot is the winner! OSU fans. Funny thing is I grew up here in Sooner land. Most of my friends are OU fans. I'm sure none of that will matter this summer when we invite them to the lake. :thumbup:

The boat came from texas ?

Awesome boat. Should provide you with many great memories. Take your time maneuvering at the dock. It's a little trickier than an outboard.

Ditto on the congrats, beautiful boat, and  gratitude for your service protecting others lives and homes. Welcome to the crew, don't be shy on the questions lots of great answers found here, laughs as well.:rockon:

Edited by alpensurf23

Awesome boat. Congratulations! I'm driving down to Reno tomorrow to pick up our New-To-Us 2014 LSV 23. I know how stoked you must be. I'm feeling it too!

• Like 1
On March 16, 2016 at 2:14 PM, Chatty21VLX said:

Everything orange 'round these parts is Vol Nation!

I really do like it though!

I have a nice coozie that's says "All orange everything"

GBO!!

(also have an orange/black 23LSV, and an orange/titanium RZR 1000, Love my Vols!!)

• Like 1

Thanks everyone. We are excited! Lanman I hear that docking can be tricky. I may wrap it in bubble wrap for the first few trips. ??

• Like 1