Sign in to follow this  
DRAGON88

Clock?

DRAGON88

I've searched, and foraged all over this site and the owners manual, but have not yet been lucky finding instructions on how to set the clock on the Malibu center display... So what do I press to set the clock, I tried downloading the manual online and then searching the PDF for "clock" but Malibu's website (more likely this computer.) refuses to let me click on the "downloads" link.

TIA-

Richard

jcbatt

I have to do mine each time (if I want the right time), as it keeps resetting. I forget the exact button, but I think its the one in the center on the right side, while you're in the clock, will get it blinking, and then lower button adjusts it. I could be reversed on those 2 - I'll check it out tomorrow when I'm out on the boat. You have to press and hold the button (at first) for a couple seconds to get the digits blinking so you can adjust them.

wakechick3

I found it was difficult to do or wouldnt let me change it also. So i gave up, because i knew i would be resetting it way too much. I keep a digital wristwatch around the throttle for time, cell phones are good for the time too!

db252

I gave up trying to set it as well since I shut off the batteries everytime we come off the water and it kills the memory anyways. Now I just use it for telling how long we were on the water that day. Plus, I wear a watch all the time.

jcbatt
I have to do mine each time (if I want the right time), as it keeps resetting. I forget the exact button, but I think its the one in the center on the right side, while you're in the clock, will get it blinking, and then lower button adjusts it. I could be reversed on those 2 - I'll check it out tomorrow when I'm out on the boat. You have to press and hold the button (at first) for a couple seconds to get the digits blinking so you can adjust them.

Sorry I didn't respond sooner.... yes, its the middle button on the right side. Press and hold it when the clock is on the display, and it should start to blink, then just press the other buttons to change it. BTW, at about the 20 hour mark, mine suddenly started remembering the time.... strange.