Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Member In The Northwest

CharlieBeaU

5 hours ago, IXFE said:

Charlie, you're buying a boat from one of the truly legendary people on this forum. So you can be sure it's in tip top shape. Not only that but Shawn has invested so much time in the stereo. Whether you appreciate that sort of thing or not, you're getting a gem. 

Congrats!  And I hope to see you on the water here locally!!

+1 for this - I've said it before, but the only way I would upgrade my current boat is to buy one from a few people on this forum, and Shawn's boat was #1 what I was looking for IMO. 

4 hours ago, wheelman said:

Congrats and welcome, only problem is there will be no mods left for you to do until the weather gets nice to pass the time.

So who knows what Shawn is getting next?

he posted about this a while back - last I remember, he said he was moving rather spur-of-the-moment and needed a smaller boat to fit a smaller garage - so he was considering the VLX or VTX I believe - but he lives on the forum, so he'll probably chime in any minute... 

I may have an idea about what Shawn is doing but that's definitely his news to share. 

Thanks again to everyone for the warm welcome. Stoked to be here!

Crazy circumstances but congrats on the new boat..... It's gorgeous! I love the red accent on the tower.

have they determined what the cause of the fire was yet?

• Like 1

New crew member no doubt coming in a hot but by no means burnt up about it. I admire your outlook on life and its ups and downs captain. Welcome to the crew, stoked to have ya aboard!:salute: 

• Like 1
On 3/12/2016 at 8:17 PM, FreshAir said:

Crazy circumstances but congrats on the new boat..... It's gorgeous! I love the red accent on the tower.

have they determined what the cause of the fire was yet?

I haven't heard any recent updates on the cause. I drove by a couple weeks ago and Oregon State Fire Marshall was onsite. They told me that Portland's Fire Marshall, the ATF and the Coast Guard had already been through the wreckage.

Yeper I know that boat she is one nice looking boat.  Didn't give it any thought till I looked at the pictures. Oh I started from the end of the post. Welcome to the Crew!