Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2016 24 MXZ - Pizza Warmer

Shodan01

Does anyone know if the 2016 24MXZ with 575 has the pizza tray? That was an awesome tool in my 2015, however I couldn't recall if the Supercharged motors came with them.

Anybody know for certain?

Edited by Shodan01

I must have mis-read....We loved that feature and I am hoping that it comes with the 2016 as well. Thanks for the info! Will let you know if something has changed.

There was a guy in one of these threads who joked about using the tray to slow cook BBQ ribs. He would fill the entire tray with ribs and bbq sauce in the morning, ski all day and then pull the ribs out for dinner.

It is a black plastic tray that hangs over the engine compartment which ropes, jackets or towels can be placed in and the heat from the engine warms or helps dry them.

It is a black plastic tray that hangs over the engine compartment which ropes, jackets or towels can be placed in and the heat from the engine warms or helps dry them.

I wouldn't recommend pitting towels in there, at least not if you want them staying dry.

I wouldn't recommend pitting towels in there, at least not if you want them staying dry.

We keep towels in there, BUT rarely use towels. In the summer when it's 110 and 12% humidity you dry so fast it's not worth using a towel.