Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Paul Singer to Centurion Boats

BadgerBoater55

Looks like Paul Singer is moving over to Centurion Boats to be the president of their brands. The former Malibu rep I knew from the Tennessee area also left for Centurion earlier this year. Interesting...

I think we are going to see some really nice boats coming from Centurion. The new RI237 is pretty impressive. Prices are sure getting up there on them though

My first centurion had its exhaust detach with less than 10 hrs on it. I kept it from going to the bottom. Their front office was far from world champion in how they treated me. Thankfully surfgate was introduced, I surfed a buddy's and got a good trade in.

I think we are going to see some really nice boats coming from Centurion. The new RI237 is pretty impressive. Prices are sure getting up there on them though

I agree there are some nice boats coming out of Centurion, I was really impressed by what I saw at the Milwaukee Boat Show. Now do I think they are worth what they are asking pricewise? Not quite. And that "SURF" decal on their boats needs to go, it just looks hideous.

I went out on a BRAND NEW centurion this year and was far from impressed. With .3 hours on it the front screws holding down lights were already rusting. In addition the speakers came from the factory botched to h3ll. That said the wake was super nice, so knock out those quality issues on 100k boat and im all in!

I went out on a BRAND NEW centurion this year and was far from impressed. With .3 hours on it the front screws holding down lights were already rusting. In addition the speakers came from the factory botched to h3ll. That said the wake was super nice, so knock out those quality issues on 100k boat and im all in!

Don't buy a new Malibu then if you do not want to have quality control issues.

That's good news for the CC family, Paul got me involved as a Malibu promo owner. They also picked up former Malibu rep Gary Morrison last fall, they are building a strong team!

I had a chance to meet Gary this past summer, really nice guy with a ton of experience. Met him just before he moved on from Malibu. Good to see talented people getting picked up from Malibu, should help push the industry even further!

Paul has been gone from the Malibu family for about 5 years now. His leadership and vision has been missed from the guys on the inside. He's a very talented guy that had a very big hand in putting Malibu in the position it is in NOW. His marketing experience helped make THE WEDGE a household word and will surely be an asset for Centurion. Congratulations to Paul and watch for positive changes in the Centurion game plan. Granted they are a long way from the total package that Malibu brings to the table, but with strong leadership from a guy like this, some people (companies) need to step up their game.