Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Who is wake surfing this time of year and where?

alpensurf23

Lake Mead in Vegas. This weekend will be fair, so I am going to use my drysuit. Next weekend looks even better, but I will still need the drysuit. Wetsuit comes out in mid- March.

Phoenix AZ this was a couple weeks ago. 54 degree water. Supposed to be up in the 80's next week

I hate you, I am envious of your atmospheric conditions! Edited by BamaLSV

Parker and lake Elsinore, although I only took pics of wakeboarding....

371CF614-9B7F-4C5B-803A-04CBE63AE564_zps

8755A81F-4566-4AAC-A6C4-86ED51D0E27B_zps

0273B37B-8D51-4718-B069-69157321A05F_zps

That middle picture is great! Love the reflection.

We have been out a couple times this year. Going out on super Sunday. Supposed to be 70 here.

Edit: Nor Cal

Edited by isellacuras

We surfed/boarded in VT on Christmas, New Year's Day, and once about 2 weeks ago. The lake did finally freeze over though. However, this week is so warm, I think the lake might open back up this weekend.

We haven't had a winter this year. It has just been a long fall so far.

I am neither wake boarding nor really enjoying the quality of snowboarding / waterskiing this year. It's a harsh year. In Michigan it keeps staying well above freezing for periods not long enough to melt the ice. New boat is just sitting :(

It's was 82 last Sunday on Lake Belton (50 miles north of Austin) and we had 9 boats tied up plus some surfing. Water is 56-58 degrees depending on where we rode at. Next weekend high 70's and low 80's air temp

Edited by AJWest

:rockon: to those keeping it fun in wet or drysuits this time o year, thanks for sharing the stoke with those of us in hibernation. Added motivation to get winter boat projects done and maybe plan a spring trip your way.