Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Photoshop My Boat's Decals

Kojak

I'm debating about removing the tribal decals and replacing them with the 2010 - 2013 Wakesetter graphics. However, I'd like to have an idea of how it might look before I shell out the bucks for the decals.

If someone with Photoshop skills could do up a pic of my boat with the newer decals, I'd appreciate it.

Also, going naked is not an option.

post-25305-0-83582400-1454110650_thumb.j

Edited by Kojak

Please, this is not another "Should I go naked" thread. As I said in my first post, it's not an option. Mrs. K doesn't like that look. And since if mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy, I'm not going that route.

What I'm really looking for is to be able to see what my boat would look like with new graphics.

Please, this is not another "Should I go naked" thread. As I said in my first post, it's not an option. Mrs. K doesn't like that look. And since if mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy, I'm not going that route.

What I'm really looking for is to be able to see what my boat would look like with new graphics.

Well, just know that you really don't have a choice, because before you put on the other decals, it will indeed be naked....sooooo, before you spend the $$$$$ on said decals, give it a couple weeks and see if the boss changes her mind.

Because they ALWAYS reserve the right to change their mind, even when they don't.

• Like 1

Well, just know that you really don't have a choice, because before you put on the other decals, it will indeed be naked....sooooo, before you spend the $$$$$ on said decals, give it a couple weeks and see if the boss changes her mind.

Because they ALWAYS reserve the right to change their mind, even when they don't.

Ain't that the truth.

The thing I have about it is that I'm not being paid to be a mobile billboard. If I'm going to advertise something, I'm either going to be making bank at it or it's somehow benefiting me or mine.

• Like 2