Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Norcal wakesurfers: Who is going to the WEST event tomorrow at Folsom?

wakemitch

Is anyone on this forum going to the WEST groundhog surf sesh tomorrow? I havent been to one of their events yet, but I hear they are pretty fun.

I havent wakesurfed since October I think, so hopefully wakeskating helped me keep my tricks. Im stoked to get back out there and meet more riders

who what where when? I didnt even hear of this event. of course i get most of my industry news here so.....

when i google WEST GROUNDHOG SURF SESH nothing comes up except a facebook post from last year.

https://www.google.com/search?q=west+groundhog&oq=west+groundhog&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i64.4309j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8#q=west+groundhog+surf+sesh

I stumbled upon their summer event on the delta last year while cruising around. Lots of boats and boards on hand. Dan was friendly and informative. I'd recommend it for sure.

ill be there

Hey Travis. You got a delivery date for the new rig yet?

How are you getting notices for the WEST events? I had my wife add them on Facebook but we keep missing them.

Join WEST on their facebook page that Mitch posted. They do some pretty cool stuff from cable to surf to wakeboard. I believe the idea started with a couple guys trying to find a third and has evolved into so much more. I was kinda hoping for a rain out. I have to work this weekend but I'm off next weekend.

Join WEST on their facebook page that Mitch posted. They do some pretty cool stuff from cable to surf to wakeboard. I believe the idea started with a couple guys trying to find a third and has evolved into so much more. I was kinda hoping for a rain out. I have to work this weekend but I'm off next weekend.

Yeah but then I'd have to join facebook an ain't nobody got time for that.

• Like 2

The event was a lot of fun. It was great to see a lot of the norcal wakesurf scene there.

The conditions were great and the wakes were excellent. I got to ride behind the Centurion FS233 and Tige RXZ