Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Thoughts on the new Ronix Wakesurf Shaper

tictoc

It has been discussed a few times:

here, here, here, and joked about here and here - Not posting this to be a jerk, just helping you catch up!

Overall it's ridiculously priced, even for a Ronix fanboy like myself.

Exactly. I saw the price the other day and almost fell out of my chair. I was half tempted to find out what dealer cost was but decided not to further waste my time... Edited by Pnwrider

It has been discussed a few times:

here, here, here, and joked about here and here - Not posting this to be a jerk, just helping you catch up!

Overall it's ridiculously priced, even for a Ronix fanboy like myself.

Sorry I did do a quick but brief search for it before i posted been a way for a while. But now that i know other threads exist I'll take a look.

Guys I had the same questions. I wanted to be sure it worked before shelling out the silvers. I built a similar version out of pine board. 600 mm long, 250 mm wide, 250 mm high. Used a cheap (available) Velcro and was amazed of the difference. As you can see by my boat shed it is no surf boat but I am 233 lbs 6 ft and rope less is not a problem riding a ronix Koal. I like the 1080 skate ramp idea. $999 for the 8.3 in Australia is way to hectic.

Have you guys compared to world of wake device? Suction cups not velcro. But my question is-Do you install on opposite surf side like the 8.3?

Thanks All

Edited by Chefkmass
  • 1 year later...