Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Men competition vest

smooky

I had a LF like that and the padding/floatation would move around after every fall. Could have just been the one I had and they did warranty the issue!! I switched to a liquid force flex comp and havent had that problem, I did have to size down though.

I have three of very similar liquid force vests S,M,L on my boat. They can take a beating and after a couple seasons, not a blown stitch, zipper issue, or stretched out as other brands seen on friends boats. Hearing good things about what Body Glove has going on, they definitely look nice, hadn't tried one on my size, bet spendy.

I have a helium that I love. But they are kind of hard to get now that they got bought out by sterns.

Helium had some very stylish and good vests. Very good selection years ago. Too bad they dont have anything nowadays. Edited by AJWest

Helium had some very stylish and good vests. Very good selection years ago. Too bad they dont have anything nowadays.

I have the skeleton jacket, I have had a few people want to get one but they aren't available. Never understood them getting purchased by a bigger company only to shut it down.

O'neill Outlaw is my favorite. I wore the O'neill Slash last year which is very similar to the LF above. Very comfortable, but I did have it pulled completely off a few times. The Outlaw's buckles made the vest feel more secure and never had it ripped off during falls.