Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

awesome shirt

pedjavilotic

Guys,

any good ideas for a interesting shirt?I like funny shirts ,related to wakeboarding and boat....something like

"Busted

Out
Another
Thousand"

I think it will look nice on the shirt,with Malibu logo or something ...any ideas?xD

I've always thought a cool shirt would be the silhouette of a wakeboarder doing an inverted trick with the words "Bottoms Up" underneath.

• Like 2

I want to invest in a few dozen "friends don't let friends power turn" shirts. http://www.wakeworld.com/news/feature/friends-dont-let-friends-powerturn.html

I'd keep a stack on the boat to hand out on the lake and two for one of my crew that just doesn't get it. He needs a shovel to the face.

Did ya ever have something incredibly funny but totally inappropriate to say but chose not to say it because it may be offensive? Me too. Just now. For the first time. Ever.

Guys,

any good ideas for a interesting shirt?I like funny shirts ,related to wakeboarding and boat....something like

"Busted

Out

Another Thousand"

I think it will look nice on the shirt,with Malibu logo or something ...any ideas?xD

I have always preferred

Best

Of

All

Times

I was on a fishing boat in the Gulf once and the captain had a sticker on the boat that said "Until Morale Improves, The Beatings Will Continue"

That cracked me up.

• Like 1

I wish Billabong would come out with another T-shirt with a good design saying-"Life is better in boardshorts"

That's the background on my work computer... It's the only thing that gets me through the day

I want to invest in a few dozen "friends don't let friends power turn" shirts. http://www.wakeworld.com/news/feature/friends-dont-let-friends-powerturn.html

I'd keep a stack on the boat to hand out on the lake and two for one of my crew that just doesn't get it. He needs a shovel to the face.

Ive got a stack of stickers in my boat. Ive debated driving around the lake and sticking them on the windshields of all the normal offenders.

I've thought of doing a shirt with a barefoot silhouette like the bottom of my post, with the quote

" Dare 2 go Bare & Never Let Go "

Edited by Dare2goBare