Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

anyone run the acme 2775 prop at altitude?

alpensurf23

Looking for some feedback from anyone that might be running it or have. Just off the phone with Acme, Ive been running the 2419 with the LS3, wake makers custom plug n play 825's, and at 5500' elevation. I have stock bow tank full and have run with and without 600 lb 8.3 bow triangle in addition. Acme just told me about the 2775 and a 2419 149m model with an 11 pitch that might run better for me given my altitude, ballast and and motor. I know, should have consulted the crew prior to purchase and gotten bigger motor the only good thing to come from not consulting is that I didn't end up with F250 ecoboost repair bills. Cheers crew to a fun but fast winter, early spring and long summer to come. :rockon:

Edited by alpensurf23

no experience but I don't think you have anything to lose. I know we're pretty tapped out at 4k' with a de-cupped OJ 945 (similar to 2419). Another 1500' and I'd definitely be looking for something geared down too.

thanks shawndoggy for input ,much appreciated. Acme has been great to work with FYI , offering lots of info and understanding of what my needs are. They and boat dealer are being extremely cool. Looking forward to gear reduction, drive line angle change, and bigger props one day. I think the M235 is a hint of whats to come. Thanks again. :surfing:

• 1 month later...

Been reading other boat forums reviews on the 2775, appears Parker using it on his pro set up SE 550 with insane ballast. He however isn't running altitude. Anybody give it or the 11pitch 2419 a run at altitude? Bueller? Bueller?:dontknow: