Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Looking for good Malibu dealer or contact to buy parts from

Holderman VLX

I currently live in Phoenix the only Malibu dealer we have in the state is Boulder Boats. They are a rip off! They want two to three times as much as other Malibu dealers. Just curious if anyone has any good Malibu parts contacts? I want to purchase a bow tank, sender unit, and carpeted pieces for our 2006 wakesetter vlx.

engine oil, filters, belts, etc. NAPA If you have a good NAPA store with folks who know what they are doing. stores are independently owned, so knowledge varies from store to store

SKIDIM.com for entire engines, engine parts, more electrical and drivetrain stuff. Again very helpful and friendly

Bakesonline.com for Malibu parts, and hard to get parts. say gas cap, carpet liner, ballast, pumps, accessories, covers, misc., etc. THE most knowledgeable and helpful folks when dealing with your Malibu

• Like 3

Or look up smoothwatersports.com I think it is. Peter is a dealer in New York. Top notch man, and will NOT gouge the price in my experience. Bakes has a very user friendly site, but their prices are a little high on things I've looked at. My MMDC from Peter was about half the price Bakes wanted for it, as an example.

• Like 2

Try to shop local when you can. Sometimes the stuff you may want is just expensive. When you get in a situation where you local guy is high on something just bring it to his attention. He'll probably be willing to compromise on price a little an may meet or beat another price you found online. Remember, some of the online stores are not brick and mortar dealerships. They have very little overhead, they definitely don't have items in stock, they are planning on drop shipping whatever you order and are just hoping they can pull the whole deal off before you get too Po'd at them for it not being delivered on time. Shop local. Someone's daughter is taking dance lessons and their son just made it on the travel soccer team. Life comes at you fast.

• Like 3