Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Trailer Decals/Emblems

ahopkins22LSV

Trailer Options  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What should we order?

• Malibu - VB/Silver fill
    • Malibu - Silver/VB fill
    • Malibu - Chrome
    • Response TXi - VB/Silver fill
    • Response TXi - Silver/VB fill
    • Response TXi - Chrome
    • TXi - VB/Silver fill
    • TXi - Silver/VB fill
    • TXi - Chrome
    • Combo of multiple above - please explain
    • Leave it all black

ahopkins22LSV

To make a long story short, when we get our boat back this spring our trailer will have all of the stock Eagle decals removed and it will just be black. I am going to order some Domed Numbers to put on the trailer.

What is everyone's thoughts on just "Malibu" on the sides where is says Malibu in the picture below? Thinking maybe vapor blue outline with silver flake fill? Or opposite? Or just chrome?

Was also thinking of doing something a bit different and having the trailer say Response TXi or just TXi somewhere?

Truck.jpg

Edited by ahopkinsTXi

Only two responses and 5 votes? Come on guys, I am asking you to spend my money for me!! :lol:

Some of us are trying to save you money. Why add stickers back on to the trailer? I'll bet it already looks 100% better without the ugly stuff that eagle put on it.

ahopkins22LSV

Some of us are trying to save you money. Why add stickers back on to the trailer? I'll bet it already looks 100% better without the ugly stuff that eagle put on it.

Just thinking about adding a touch of a custom look and just threw out every idea I could think of. Anything from Domed Numbers will look 100% better than the stuff Eagle put on too :)