Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Can anyone post up some good pictures of 2 pair Rev 10's mounted on G3.2 Uprights?

SURFNUT

Perfect. I was wanting to see what the larger 10's looked like and what kind of headroom I would likely have as well as how the swivels looked instead of the shelves I have now. Thank you for posting.

I have been told there was but I am thinking that challenge will disappear the first time you whack your head on the lower speaker...muscle memory is awesome

I have been told there was but I am thinking that challenge will disappear the first time you whack your head on the lower speaker...muscle memory is awesome

Really compared to most boats the head room loss is minimal, occasionally someone sitting directly bellow them will hit their head or someone bending over will. Since they are on the sides over the seats they don't really impact much headroom. Like was said you can't use the shelves, the shelves are crap anyways, you have to buy the dual adapter from wetsounds. The increase in volume and sound quality is well worth the small loss of head room.

Boat looks great btw...what tint % are you running? Also, is that a factory tower mirror or did you add it after?

Appreciate it, the tint is 20%

• 3 weeks later...

What do you think about adding a Rev 410 to the center of the tow cross bar on that set up? It appears the clearance would work. It would be pretty seriously bad a** looking.... 6 rev 10s on the tower...

depends what your goals are.

This guy would still have you owned:

auggi_zpsm8vhioqk.jpg

(btw, google image search to locate that pic is "malibu douchebag wetsounds")

Lol... I guess he would. I don't have that much desire in me to ruin the boat like that..

After a few financial set backs I think I am gonna be back looking in a couple weeks. Hopefully I'll have a new set up by the start of the season in April. I think the 4 10s with the one 410 is going to be my best set up at least the best set up I am comfortable with. Thanks to everyone who has offered advice and posted pics. We will see how it goes.

I think it will be fine.. I am only 5'11. The first time I bonk my head I would learn to duck...

It's the third time your wife bonks her head that you need to worry about.

6x10" drivers is absolutely overkill. Will add unnecessary stress to the tower and just make the passengers in the back of the cabin angry (and deaf).

Lol....not worried about the passengers hearing. Most of my friends including myself listen to the music way loud and seriously crank it up at the cove. Stress to the tower is a concern....never heard anyone mention that as such a concern and I have seen some pretty wild tower set ups. The boat will still be actively used for wake and surf.... I'm still thinking I will really like the set up. I'll post pics if I end up following through with it.

And one of 10's

Love the blue. That is the color I am going to go with myself. Thanks for the post. Same question. How often do you get to use the full potential of a set up like that?