Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Radar skis = the best

UWSkier

I traded Eddie & his wife Dawn a PC for my first AirChair back in around 1993 or 94. She was a bookkeeper at the time. It was a 386-25 with 4 mb of RAM, an 80 mb hard drive and a monochrome monitor. He was the marketing director for HO & they had the contract to press all the AC boards.

I traded Eddie & his wife Dawn a PC for my first AirChair back in around 1993 or 94. She was a bookkeeper at the time. It was a 386-25 with 4 mb of RAM, an 80 mb hard drive and a monochrome monitor. He was the marketing director for HO & they had the contract to press all the AC boards.

Bill. Who is the fella's name running Adrenaline Sports? I see they have moved to North of Seattle. He worked at Wileys for years, before venturing off to start Adrenaline.

thanks

ahopkins22LSV

Very nice. I have very much enjoyed the products I have had from them like my current strada front boot. I don't personally like how the vapor skis but that's just my preference. Great stuff for sure!

I always enjoy hearing about companies that provide exceptional customer service. It seems like such a rarity these days.

I agree...it seems like people like attention, and get more attention with issues than praises.

I've had phenomenal service with Radar as well, with various little issues. They definitely have made me a loyal customer.