Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Help design a purple metallic malibu

malibudog

ahopkins22LSV

IMO purple can look quite good with the right combo. Not sure if I would order it or not, but if it was the wife saying I love it and you can buy a new boat as long as it is incorporated, I would do it. Or if buying used and the right boat came up I wouldn't shy away from it by any means.

Just to throw another in the mix; this is one I drew up last year sometime for someone else looking at purple (I know it's not a 23, but I am lazy):

post-23201-0-07083500-1452292360_thumb.j

Edited by ahopkinsTXi
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I tried to order the one in post 18, but the torque (or horsepower, not sure now) was way too high for me to handle, the MSRP was outrageous, and my wife told me if I ordered it, she would put my Oreos in the ice crusher. Went with the one in post 19

• Like 3

I tried to order the one in post 18, but the torque (or horsepower, not sure now) was way too high for me to handle, the MSRP was outrageous, and my wife told me if I ordered it, she would put my Oreos in the ice crusher. Went with the one in post 19

Congrats!! I'm looking forward to some in the flesh pics. Are you doing a factory tour??