Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

It was more than Just the Gift!

Wakesetter67

Good for you Vince! Great job to Linda and COurtney for pulling ths one off! I think we all thought you slept in the boat at night!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!

• Like 2

WOW....Hang onto that sweetheart..... What a great gift... Especially the Effort they put out. :rockon:

And a Merry Christmas to you & your Family

Edited by Dare2goBare
  • Like 1

Nice. A little jealous. I'm pretty sure my wife wouldn't try that. If I raise my daughters right maybe I can get them to do it. I do love my wife, she has a lot of other good qualities.

Merry Christmas.

• Like 1

Congrats on the upgrade and surprise. What are the details on the actual lights?

They are the OEM Malibu docking lights, I never got to see the box or specs, They are made for 2015 and up