Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

December Ski Sunday

coldwater-echelon

Crazy December weather we are having. It was 68 degrees in Northwest Ohio on Sunday, so we decided to ski. The water was 39 degrees and it was cloudy with just a slight breeze. We had two boats in the water and 3 brave people who skied.

Very nice! Saw your pics on my fb feed today (small world). Had a few buddies do a couple ski sets on the Sandusky Bay yesterday, made it on the news.

Very nice! Saw your pics on my fb feed today (small world). Had a few buddies do a couple ski sets on the Sandusky Bay yesterday, made it on the news!

We hit the water down here in Columbus on Saturday and Sunday. Supposedly, we're going to be on the news tomorrow morning! I can hear the comments now..."what a bunch of idiots!!!" haha

Glad to see others are alao taking advantage of the weather . We have been out every weekend since Thanksgiving . This past weekend both days . The North East is still warm for some reason. Boat sits on lift year round been draining it down after use. Hoping to go out Christmas morn . 36 degree water temp. Cant wait for next weekend .

We bought a 23lsv a couple weeks back in Michigan. Loved to be able to boat shop during the offseason but still be able to drive and surf it due to the weather!