Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Well, it's time....

malibuskier2003

The secret to keeping a boat in solid shape is:

Fanatical cleaning, service it religiously every season & keep it in a heated garage under the cover.

As for the colors, we've seen the gel coat chips and have promises from the factory that the dark blue is the same color used for the metal blue. We understand that they will be different, but we feel they will be close enough. We also realize the metallic color changes so drastically in various light that it will be in constant flux. We're crossing our fingers but we're also pretty comfortable with where we are.

Dave

• Like 2

We're crossing our fingers

Have you considered keeping everything the same, but going with a white hull? Seems like a lot riding on crossed fingers...

Or... keeping everything the same but going non-metallic on the blue?

Edited by Raimie

Raimie and I are huge fans of blue and white! When I saw the pics of your boat, my heart skipped a few beats as I love your color combo! I like the addition of silver metallic in it as well. I cannot wait to see the final outcome. Please be sure to post pictures and congrats on the new boat!! It will certainly turn heads on the water!