Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Looking for some input on Super-Sac-R-Kit-w-Seacock-and-Washdown-p/ssacr_kit_sc_washdown

Socalbu

I think I remember looking into those kits, but they were a little pricey. Some of the other kits from wakemakers or mikesliquidaudio are a little cheaper. Mike is great to work with, takes time out to answer any questions almost anytime of the day/night.

• Like 2

I just bought 3 of these http://www.wakemakers.com/wakemakers-premium-reversible-pump-ballast-system.html , if you are a paid member of this forum then you will get a discount which will pay for your membership and save you a little money. During their thanksgiving weekend sale, it was an even bigger discount.

I looked at the one you are asking about, but you still need to get your wiring and other stuff to install it, so to me the Wakemakers complete kit made more sense.

• Like 2

I purchased it on Wakeworld's Toys for Tots auction on eBay for $230 and then started during research ... My brilliant way!

BTW I told the wife it would be $150 but then the bidding began and I got carried away?

I just want a hidden clean solution to adding a bow sack.

Just hope the install isn't a pain!