Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Perfect Pass Deals?

triscadek

http://www.skiertoskier.com/club/contents/en-us/p7.html

If you just got to the website it won't give you prices but the club link does (you don't have to be a member, I wasn't). I ordered from them and didn't have an issue but I feel the communication is a little weak. Basically if you read the contact us page they want you to deal with the website or email. Phone orders are charged extra shipping .. really? http://www.skiertoskier.com/club/contents/en-us/contactus.html

Best price I found and I got what I ordered. If you need lake temperature you will need a different harness that they will include free of charge, but you have to ask. I forgot and had to contact PP directly and they just charged me postage.

Seems like I saw it for around $850-$897 or something like that over the summer...? I was kinda busy with $120 Malibu and truck fill ups to buy one at that time though...

They are pretty set on the price,but you wont find better customer service anywere.... very helpful when it comes to getting you into the right equipment.

Seems like I saw it for around $850-$897 or something like that over the summer...?

Unless used or missing parts, you didn't.

When is the best time of year to order for pricing?

There isn't any with PP. They don't really go on sale.

Skier to Skier had the best prices of anywhere I found. They were around $100-150 less than anyone else when I bought my PP (GPS). That was a few years ago.