Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

boat vinyl

donald

this is along shot i had all primary colours for my boat upholstery 5yards each sent a few years a go from MSG G&T INDUSTRIES not something you use alot but having my bolster seat made the upholstery shop was given said vinyl once completed they returned a roll with vinyl never looking at it until last night i find they havnt returned the cuddy gel white approx 4 yards worth having wanted a couple repairs done this winter this is a blow after discovering 5 months later i have sent a couple of emails to the two contacts at G&T but they were returned do you all know are they no longer on the go and anyone know of a supplier that might stock the same or similar to them

you are 100 percent correct the g&t marine vinyl side went a managed to contact one of the old contacts at g&t by looking for them on the internet(not a stalker)and she emailed me today to say a similar thing to you she suggested contacting keyston brothers she named the colour as islander brilliant white although she thinks keyston might call it something else oh well a few samples across the pond and im sure my viny fitting company shall be picking up the bill as of tonight they hadnt found my stuff thanks for taking the time to respond