Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Need help deciding final M235 Design

Cipro

The sides on that boat are big....lots of freeboard. Personally I think it would be easy to overdue the flake. So my suggestions are solid colors with flake accents.

Couldn't agree more. Maybe put some more black on the top deck at least.

• Like 1

East TN. Yes we get heat, prob not like you. We live on the lake and tend to go out not in the heat of the day. Its a valid concern, and I am having to balance the look I want versus the heat...

Which lake? Seems I'm the only one here on Loudon. I really think you'll regret the interior being that dark. Mine is light graphite and moonbeam, and it gets really hot.

I'm biased towards blue, but I'd make the hull black, and I'd also not mix metallic and non-metallic versions of the same color.

ahopkins22LSV

Twist on your blue one. Swim platform color isn't working but I would go with the blue flake. Also, isn't the new vinyl supposed to be cooler regardless of color for the 16's?

post-23201-0-72095000-1448712476_thumb.j

Edited by ahopkinsTXi
  • Like 2

Which lake? Seems I'm the only one here on Loudon. I really think you'll regret the interior being that dark. Mine is light graphite and moonbeam, and it gets really hot.

I'm biased towards blue, but I'd make the hull black, and I'd also not mix metallic and non-metallic versions of the same color.

Yup we are on Loudon. We live in the Little Turkey Creek Cove (aka Wakeboard cove)

Lots of great feedback guys, im re-thinking the interior. Also, wife reminded me there are 4 red Mastercrafts in my cove, including a new x46. So...daaamn so many decisions...

Edited by Cipro

Yup we are on Loudon. We live in the Little Turkey Creek Cove (aka Wakeboard cove)

Lots of great feedback guys, im re-thinking the interior. Also, wife reminded me there are 4 red Mastercrafts in my cove, including a new x46. So...daaamn so many decisions...

If you ever saw a solid dark blue A22 out there, that was us. We used to keep it at Fox Rd Marina, which is only a mile from our house, but we bought a lakehouse in Friendsville, now, so we don't venture that way so much, anymore. We called that place "Mastercraft Cove," due to how many are back there! I'd always heard all fo their execs live back there, and I know one who used to (he had a camo X30 for a year or so).

I'd definitely take a look at some of the ones that are back there if you see any uncovered to get a feel for the interior looks. I'd be happy to shoot post up some pictures of our VLX's interior if you were to decide to go the blue route. I know at least one person seems to think every 'Bu out there is some shade of blue, but I really don't see very many blue inboards on Loudon.

Here you go!

The orange version you posted looks a lot like the Cincinnati Bengals helmets... Even though I am by no means a Bengals fan, I think that looks pretty sick!

• Like 2

It will be cool to see this rig taking control of Ft Nasty. I will make sure to stay to the rear and right of you on the water. :) I guess the real ballers are here in TN. Congratulations!

Is Turkey Creek cove under the bridge over by the train tracks? Anyway, bring that beast up to the cove by Ft. Loudon marina some Saturday morning.

Edited by Tims
  • Like 3

It will be cool to see this rig taking control of Ft Nasty. I will make sure to stay to the rear and right of you on the water. :) I guess the real ballers are here in TN. Congratulations!

I will have to be careful where we surf...normally we surf right by the house...but slammed with water this will piss my neighbors off...and obviously fishermen, lots of stories in my cove of vandalism after a roller or two made a crappie catcher mad..

One neighbor yelled at a fisherman...I live here you #$%@....next day...every one of his tubes were sliced :(

Yes Turkey Creek is the cove west of Concord Marina, go under the Northshore bridge...and hang a left...several neighborhoods in here.

Edited by Cipro

I will have to be careful where we surf...normally we surf right by the house...but slammed with water this will piss my neighbors off...and obviously fishermen, lots of stories in my cove of vandalism after a roller or two made a crappie catcher mad..

One neighbor yelled at a fisherman...I live here you #$%@....next day...every one of his tubes were sliced :(

I hear ya. Funny thing, fishermen in my cove are the worst. They come in all the time just off plane, making rollers, and then snagging my dock with fishing hooks. I have a pretty good collection going.