Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Slayer

Happy Thanksgiving to the Crew!

Enjoy your day celebrating with family and friends and be sure to give thanks for the many gifts bestowed upon us. Also be sure to give thanks to our US Military Service Men and Women, both past and present.

:cheers:

Happy Thanksgiving and God Bless America where through the sacrifices of those who serve may we all enjoy the things we love just a little bit more. May the taste of happiness and fulfillment be just a little bit sweeter because it is not simply deserved or given but because it is earned by the sacrifices of those that choose to stand for us all.

2 years ago I was away from my family in the middle east. Wouldn't trade the experience for anything and now 2 years later I will be officially retired from the military on 1 Dec after the serving for the better part of 30 years. I actually got to spend this Thanksgiving with family I haven't seen in many years. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving, but remember there are many people taking care of our nations business in remote locations that won't get to spend time with their family. Make sure you remember them today!

• Like 3