Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Officially a Malibu Owner

brandonhurt10

Here's a picture of the family excited when I made it home with the boat yesterday! I'll be on lakes around the Dayton, OH area and Rough River Lake in Kentucky mostly...

Thanks for the congrats and welcoming party!

Long drive up there and back isn't it! I bought a boat from them in early October. It was a long haul from Toledo and back.

• Like 1

Congrats and great looking boat! I wanted the blue and white....wife said otherwise. Be sure to keep an eye out for the Malibu WOW event every summer, it's a great weekend on the water with a bunch of like minded boat owners, all are welcome!

Congratulations!

Great memories are in store for you my friend. Take lots of pics of the younglings. I have great pics and memories when my little monkeys were that age and learning to ski and wakeboard.

• Like 1

Congratulations!

We picked up our family's first Malibu this past Summer. It has been a blast coaching and watching my kids take to boating and water sports as I did growing up.

• Like 1

That is a nice looking boat. Any idea on the history of it? With that color scheme it might be one of the former Walk on Water boats like mine - almost all of them have been Blue/Black/White VTX

Edited by oldjeep

oldjeep it was a one owner out of Wisconsin originally purchased from Minnesota Inboards other than that I'm not to sure on the history of it. It has 220 hours on it so plenty of life left!

TMC is a great website and forum I must say. You all make it very welcoming and a great Malibu family to be a part of. I have posted WTB ads in here and several members have helped me out with this purchase. One member, a complete stranger, met me and my family and gave me a tow behind his Axis A20 when I was debating between a used VTX or new A20. Thanks everyone!

Congrats! Great looking boat. Love the color. Let me know if you are ever in the Columbus area again.

tlonas thanks! I'll reach out to you the next time we are up in Columbus.