Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

My new 15' A24

get_u_sum

Anything over 30 is fine with me. I had that same prop on my 10' A22 and it would do 39. I know the ratios are different. A boat that can tow a tank is what I'm looking for.

Anything over 30 is fine with me. I had that same prop on my 10' A22 and it would do 39. I know the ratios are different. A boat that can tow a tank is what I'm looking for.

Cool. Just checking because my friends with 2015 Axis with 350 motors using stock standard prop were getting 32-33mph wide open. The torque prop is the 2313 so I figured the 2315 would just be way aggressive but as long as you're good with it that's all that matters.

Edited by AJWest

Nice! Do yourself a favor and order a gallon or two of the Boat Bling Hot Sauce to use after every trip to the lake. Gotta keep them water spots off that all black beast! And def tint the windshield. Makes the boat look completely different on and off the water

I used Babes Boat Brite on my last Axis (all black with a touch of white) and was happy with the results.

Any reason to change to the Boat Bling? I've only used Babes. I really love their seat cleaner and conditioner.

I used Babes Boat Brite on my last Axis (all black with a touch of white) and was happy with the results.

Any reason to change to the Boat Bling? I've only used Babes. I really love their seat cleaner and conditioner.

Use what you like. They are all good products it comes down to personal preference and opinion. I like the performance boat candy products but when I was researching it was pretty equal as far as who liked what product.

Use what you like. They are all good products it comes down to personal preference and opinion. I like the performance boat candy products but when I was researching it was pretty equal as far as who liked what product.

Off subject, but nice avatar pic!!!! ^^^^^

• 5 months later...
On 11/22/2015 at 8:53 PM, get_u_sum said:

I've got the 2315 on my LSV with the monsoon 350 and my speedo says i'm still hitting 35MPH which is plenty for me.  

• 3 weeks later...

Ducky is the best for water spots, like magic.   I use it on my A-24 spray on and wipe off super easy.   You can only buy it online from Amazon.