Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Looking for help with the next IXFE boat design...

IXFE

Please stop it with the Black and Grey Boats!! Please

Some are starting to think outside the box....the thread is becoming more enjoyable. Except for Batman that only works with black and grey...

Dude, don't like what you see? Then post something you like!!!

I've just realised I'm boring

I like all the ones Afun doesn't

You know what I realized...it's not really the colors I'm growing bored of....well maybe, lol. The gel scheme is getting a little old.

The problem with the orange and black boats is I can't sell them to Duck fans, which is like 80% of the state.

Yeah... that was a bandwagon joke.

Yeah SF Giants fan here, i couldn't get this one past the wife.

im a fan of the black and yellow,

79519E0B-89F6-4E35-BF02-03B10D712648_zps

How about a 'Bruin' boat. Those helmets they had recently would translate well to a boat.

Not sure about the yellow flake. I wonder if they'd mix up a batch of GOLD gel for me? That would really make it work.

6532FE9F-16E4-4CCC-99E9-FC5876F6B0D6_zps

205E1E31-9822-4D2F-86D5-554DD09AF349_zps

Edited by IXFE

Whatcha think? Should I consider it anyway?

Let's call this #6

60EC2BA7-FD51-4492-8052-257A9B2CF8FA.png

Yes, yes, yes!!! Love that. Timeless classic.

How bout #6 with black hull (I like the way black hulls look on the water) and a white middle top deck under the tower?

Edited by isellacuras

Yes, yes, yes!!! Love that. Timeless classic.

How bout #6 with black hull (I like the way black hulls look on the water) and a white middle top deck under the tower?

Here are the changes you requested. We'll call these 6a and 6b.

I think I prefer 6a. The white hull balances the white tower, I think.

60EC2BA7-FD51-4492-8052-257A9B2CF8FA.png

90713FF1-F34A-44D5-A827-16D1D2873D16_zps

Edited by IXFE

You know what I realized...it's not really the colors I'm growing bored of....well maybe, lol. The gel scheme is getting a little old.

Don't get me wrong, I love my Bu...but my pet peeve is the way the gel lines don't actually line up. To me it really accentuates that there are two pieces joined together at the rub rail that don't really integrate. I wish they could at least line up the lines so they met either side of the rub rail...

• Like 2

Don't get me wrong, I love my Bu...but my pet peeve is the way the gel lines don't actually line up. To me it really accentuates that there are two pieces joined together at the rub rail that don't really integrate. I wish they could at least line up the lines so they met either side of the rub rail...

And it's worse on the 22 and the 20. They don't look quite right on the 25 but it does flow. I'm not sure why Malibu didn't make them flow a bit better. Overall the 23 isn't terrible, but it could have been a smoother transition between the top and bottom