Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Looking for help with the next IXFE boat design...

IXFE

I like number 1 and number 4. Here is the silver surfer as a 23 lsv. I know I am boring afun, but it really does look good on the water, and I suspect you don't see too many red G4 on the water...

I used only two panels of flake. As this will only be your boat for a couple months, I tried to stay somewhat flip friendly

post-24799-0-41500700-1448161480_thumb.j

Edited by DarkSide
  • Like 1

I personally don't care for flake above the rub rail on the bow. IMO, flake at the waterline is hot. Doing the lower rear of the hull in flake is a bit wasteful because it's under water.

Edited by isellacuras

I tried my best to get them to do metallic black Like this in 2013, but it got shot down by he plant manager. I finally got it in 14 on my LSV, then it became an option.

3_deck-accent-28_deck-base4_deck-main8_h

That is stunning... Eddie you always design fantastic gel schemes. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with for 2016 :)

ahopkins22LSV

That's a sweet looking boat and work look just as good behind your black Yukon as a white. Let me play with green with a white G4. I think as long as it's not overwhelming but an accent the resale will be fine.

Please stop it with the Black and Grey Boats!! Please

Some are starting to think outside the box....the thread is becoming more enjoyable. Except for Batman that only works with black and grey...

Edited by Afun