Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Boat From Canada to USA

TC_2006_VLX

Only thing i can offer is when i got a loan for my boat here in US, i applied to lightstream which is an online division of suntrust bank. They ask lots of questions and i used both mine and my wife as info as joint owners and we were accepted. Only question about what i wanted to do with the money is you have to say its for a recreational loan or car or house improvement and they have different intrest rates. Flexable for sure. Its non secured and they deposit the money in a bank account. That way you just write a check or pay cash for the boat.

Just sold the G23 to a guy in Arizona. He set up his loan through his bank. Bank had a private survey company come and inspect the boat and record the serial numbers etc. that came right to the house. They sent the money to our bank directly to pay off the loan. Buyer flew up and my brother and him brought the boat through the border ( He said it was super easy). Buyer had his shipper meet him there and they towed the boat home. Not sure what took place after to register the boat and trailer but the border was easy and there was very little paperwork. If you are not going to bring the boat across the border yourself then you have to hire a Customs Broker. They paid nothing at the border to get the boat across.

• Like 1