Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Old Member

Headhunter 2317

Welcome back,

Remember our best asset is the ability to spend your money.

And you said you want to buy a boat. In that vintage you know for boarding it's a VLX......

You may want to look at a newer VTX though.....

It's only money

Look who crawled out from under a rock! We didn't treat you too bad at theTexas WOW back then IIRC. Don't recall anyone forcing you to drink. ;)

Don't rule out surfing until you give it a shot. We've almost gone 100% surfing now. Come back down here and we will get you started. I even know of a pretty Blue boat for sale that throws an awesome wave!

Welcome back!!

• Like 3

In case you were interested.,. Here's what you ,missed

Milk bags

Sperrys- official shoe

F150 is the official crew tow vehicle

Appliqué's

Don't steal from PistolPete

PNW prefers listed over gate

I know I missed many others but ....

The rise and fall of DocPhil....

Hey, welcome back! Know exactly where you're at, been there! Got back on the water in 2013 after a 12 year unplanned

divorce sabbatical myself. I can only tell you, that once your back on the water in a BU, it's truly Life at It BEST :rockon:

Oh Ya forgot, as per JB-FOOTs comments below, @ 61 BAREFOOT 1st... then anything after goes, maybe.....lol

You've got to step over to the Dark Side! :) ... lol....

Edited by Dare2goBare

Welcome back. Went through a divorce as well, but decided to keep the boat. Might as well plan for surfing. I'm about your age and I'm the only one who boards on my crew. My kids, gf and friends all prefer surfing. Hurts less, closer to the boat, music, friends etc.

Never been through a divorce...

but as for surfing, I couldn't agree more....

@ 60. it is Barefooting 1st, Surf 2nd and Slalom 3rd.

Quit boarding a few years back....

• Like 2

54 here and Hydrofoil 90% surf maybe 10%. Surfing is boring to me, can't get much air that way!DSC04468.jpgThere will a group of Hydrofoilers meeting at Norris lake probably in June, come get hooked on the cool ride!

• Like 2

Awesome to see many familiar faces. I'd love to bring my wife to a WOW next summer to get her indoctrinated.

You can't beat a Texas hospitality.